Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bill Engvall Blue Collar Comedy Tour Talking 12" Doll

Bill Engvall Blue Collar Comedy Tour Talking 12" Doll Review



Bill Engvall Blue Collar Comedy Tour Talking 12" Doll Feature

  • Talking Plush
Bill Engvall 12" talking doll features twelve sayings: 1. My wife collects twist ties...welcome to my world. 2. I've been trying to quit smoking and I swear to God it's going to kill me quicker then the cigarettes will. 3. I thought RV's stood for recreational vehicle, no, it stands for ruins vacations. 4. Sorry, I'm just a guy. 5. You know you're getting old when you spend more time in the ointment aisle then any other aisle in the grocery store. 6. Here's your sign. 7. I know no more about women now than the day I got interested in them. 8. We could come up to a stop sign and my wife will say " your coming up to a stop sign". Aaaaahhhhh you saved my life again. 9. I don't snore, there's a pack of bears in the backyard baby. 10. You walk in the front door and say "Oh god, what a day at work" and your wife screams you want to hear what went on this house today! 11. I think the biggest difference between men and women is this...men are basic, just basic. There aren't a whole lot of frills. 12. That's the only reason I got married, my gym membership ran out.


No comments:

Post a Comment